i wish i dint have verison
coreytravita

i bought a netbook from verison a couple months ago turned out to be a piece of junk i called them the said take it back to the store i went and waited 30 mins after 40 min drive and they told me i have to mail it to gate way after the person on the phone said to take it to the store i just wanted the defective item replaced the waldorf maryland store was less than helpful i guess when u sign that contract they dont care about you thanks alot VERISON for wasting my time and money

0 Likes
Re:I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE VERIZON
prisaz
Legend

coreytravita wrote:

i bought a netbook from verison a couple months ago turned out to be a piece of junk i called them the said take it back to the store i went and waited 30 mins after 40 min drive and they told me i have to mail it to gate way after the person on the phone said to take it to the store i just wanted the defective item replaced the waldorf maryland store was less than helpful i guess when u sign that contract they dont care about you thanks alot VERIZON for wasting my time and money

Sorry about your experience. I think I would have called the store first. Once I was told all I needed to do is got to the Verizon store and my FIOS TV DVR could be exchanged. I called the store first to make sure, and then I was told they can not do any exchanges without a service order created by tech support or billing. I was able to return one there and get a receipt. Go figure. But you can't blame Verizon for one person. Gateway computer? Perhaps they honor the warranty. I always look at those items before I make a purchase.

0 Likes
Re: Re:I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE VERIZON
alk911

I had the same exact problem.  Also drove 30 miles to be told that they won't do anything.  Verizon needs to get their stories correct.  It looks like they are selling a bunch of junk to get people into 2 yr. contracts.  VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

0 Likes