internet issue, hard of hearing cant use phone help!!!
HellBlazer1

for 2 years since i been with verizon almost and i have not get any type of relay of help for me hard of hearing help, i am currently using netbook with moblie connection, however at home it doest work very well and i got this becuase i was working and able to use this while im traveling now im stuck at home and this inernet is so teriible skipping alot or no internet those days im 24-7 on my pc i play games on my pc, red alert, diablo II lod, age of empires, however this is my 2nd upgrade and its worst ever, the local verizon told me they will work with me this and that never ONCE!!! i cant not use phone at all i do not have "lighting fast internet" i need help on this i am about to go find another company but the operator told me to stay with verizon and gave me 50 bux refund, stop with the refund i dont want refund, i want the internet that i paid for!!!  im getting sick of this verizon not have anything for deaf or hard of hearing support

now i see this community is my last only hope!!!  local verizon only asking me for upgrade for more more more more more money i already paid 150 dollars extra for nothing, 300 dollars for new pc for nothing and it doesnt help now i am elible for another upgrade and i dont WANT UPGRADE i want internet coverage to be FIXED first and communicate better on customer support this is so far worst than i ever seen other sites, they even have support for deaf and hard of hearing its so pitaful tired of being on  national access i want moble broband internet wish the connection stop moving around too much, moblie boardband was green and i connect it and it all of sudden turn red, dectect the device, activation daily, i pay 60 dollars and hitting those both buttons for nearly 2 yrs im HAD IT,  need help on this.

0 Likes
Re: internet issue, hard of hearing cant use phone help!!!
HellBlazer1

for the last 3 days, at 11pm eastern time internent just simply cut off and cant get on till in the morning... come on now that ant right, where the customer's service for deaf and hard of hearing... cant use relay... email is pain in the a@@ i want live rep to discuss this matter.  i cant keep driving my mom's house and get on and try to make a phone call i am a big man, not a baby and i dont need my mom or dad or my brother to get on phone, this company is big enough money to make a live rep support for those disable needs...

15 veiws have nothing to say?  thought so.. this is hopeless... im cutting off the verizon this is pointless looking for better company with a better customer serivce.

0 Likes
Re: internet issue, hard of hearing cant use phone help!!!
Not applicable

For the issue that you are having we are going to have to take this off the forum.  In order to resolve your issue can you please PM me your mobile telephone number so I can research your account and see what kind of options we have for you? Also please tell me what the best way to contact you for troubleshooting is. Thanks.

0 Likes