is the server down for my.jetpack
DEEFUE37

every time i try to get the the website http://my.jetpack it tells that it cannot connect to the server. is the server down or something?

0 Likes
Re: is the server down for my.jetpack
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Are you connected to a VPN? 

If so then any locally accessed resources like the website for the Jetpacks admin page will not be available until you disconnect the VPN.  The Jetpack does not have a way to travel to the VPN server where your PCs are expecting to find the website.

0 Likes
Re: is the server down for my.jetpack
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DEEFUE37, we certainly want you to be able to access the admin page for your Jetpack. We are here to help. John_Gretzke is correct regarding a VPN. The admin page would not be accessible if you are connected to a VPN.

Also, the Jetpack page can only be accessed when you are connected to the Jetpack for your internet access. It is not an actual web page, but an explorer page that is connected to the Jetpack for admin access.

Have you tried accessing the page by visiting 192.168.1.1?

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes