jetpack 4g lte 4620l very slow
LLPROD

Why is my Broadband speed slow all of a sudden.  I changed to the unlimited service for $90.00 per month and now my speeds are much slower.

In Oct and Nov I was getting upload speeds of between 10-13 Mbps and now I get 0.63.  What happened/ Can anybody explain or help?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: jetpack 4g lte 4620l very slow
deloused
Master - Level 3

Is it possible that you've exceeded your monthly allowance for 4GLTE speed on your jetpack? The Beyond Unlimited Plan would slow down your data transmission speed to that rate once jetpacks/mobile hotspot usage reaches 15gb until the next billing cycle

0 Likes
Dracojoe23

Have you updated your jetpack, also after you reach the 15gb limit on your hotspot/jetpack your speeds are throttled down to low speeds. Just like if you surpass 22gb on your phones "unlimited" data it slows down also. So unlimited isnt really unlimited like it used to be before verizon got rid of it then put it back on.

Personally i wish both the jetpack/hotspot and mobile data was actually unlimited all the time with no throttling down the speeds like they do after a certain amount

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LLPROD, slow data speeds are a great concern, I am here to help out. Which unlimited plan are you on? What is your zip code? Do you know of any other VZ users that have the same issue?

GinaU_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes