Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
lost security code??
crawfcj

My laptop was recently rebuilt by our tech support person.  In the process, the automatic login to the MiFi2200 was lost.  Now when I try to logon it asks for security code.  I don't remember what that code was.  How do i get another?

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: lost security code??
jnestell
Novice

The code should be on the bottom of the Mifi.  It is all digits but I do not recall what the label was.  Maybe something like s/n?  Hope that helps.

If for some reason you set your own password, you will have to reset the Mifi.

0 Likes
crawfcj

How do i reset the codes?  The password on the body of the device does not work.

0 Likes
JB21386
Novice

crawfcj wrote:

How do i reset the codes?  The password on the body of the device does not work.

You can hard reset by pushing a paper clip into the tiny hole on the back of the unit til the light goes out.

0 Likes
blamiya1
Novice

If any of the suggestions did not work for you, keep in mind that our tech support can always help with establishing a new security code for your device and also if you didn't change the password to a personal password then try using the case-sensitive default password: “admin”. I hope that this is helpful to you!

This information can also be found in the user manual by clicking on this link: http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/mifi_2200/mifi2200.pdf starting on page 23

0 Likes