Re: mifi data theft, fraud by verizon class action lawsuit 2012
Not applicable

let me know how much money you end up wasting on a lawsuit just to get your case dismissed.

0 Likes
RidgeRider
Contributor - Level 3

Last time it was 40% of the settlement. Wade

RidgeRider
Contributor - Level 3

Next time the threat, without a lawyer, was enough to get them to pay off my mortgage, two autos, credit cards, and for me to retire. You think I should have held out for more? Wade

Not applicable

RidgeRider wrote:

Next time the threat, without a lawyer, was enough to get them to pay off my mortgage, two autos, credit cards, and for me to retire. You think I should have held out for more? Wade

<< Comment removed to comply with >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
RidgeRider
Contributor - Level 3

You have my full name Brian. The year was 2002, the company was BellSouth. One of the provisions was that I could not disclose the monetary amount, but I retired with just 19 years service. Think what you wish. Today I intend to call the lawyer's office I got the referral to. I'll keep you posted. You seem to be the only one who cares. Wade

Not applicable

RidgeRider wrote:

You have my full name Brian.

I do? How would I get your full name?

0 Likes
RidgeRider
Contributor - Level 3

My posts appear as RidgeRider sometimes, and with my first and last name sometimes. I sign them with my middle name, Wade. Maybe you see something different than I do when I go to this site. Wade

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your first and last name will not appear on this forum as it's against the Terms of Service.  If you see your full name on your account when logged in, it's only visible to you.  Any posts that contain full names are edited by the Mods.

0 Likes
RidgeRider
Contributor - Level 3

Thanks, tikibart.

0 Likes
RidgeRider
Contributor - Level 3

I have been caught up in Christmas shopping and keeping up with emails. My latest email was sent to a law firm recommended by the Alabama Lawyers Referral Association. I sent them an email message with a copy of my written letters to Verizon's customer service center, the President and CEO of Verizon Wireless, and maybe most important, a copy of amcom's post 71 on the mifi data thief link.

I had never heard of Beasley Allen, but my son had. He told me that they send monthly up dates to lawyers and he had seen them when he was a lawyer in the states. He is back from Belgium for Christmas, and I am going to bring him up-to-date on this situation when he comes down to visit from Huntsville.

I'll let you know if Beasley Allen is interested. Wade