Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
mifi2200 device
pigfarm20

just wondered if I could use the mifi 2200 while having it plugged into the wall outlet to keep it charged or is there a separate charger you can buy so you can have 2 battery's and charge one while you are using the other one.

if any one can help me I would appreciate it. thank you so much for your time on this matter..

0 Likes
Re: mifi2200 device
zolazar

Yes! Plugging it in to the wall charges and powers the MIFI at the same time. When at home I plug it in and when I need it on the go I just grab it and its fully charged. I am unaware at this time if there is a seperate battery charger. If you find one let me know I would be interested.

0 Likes