Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
network extender
cphore

My network extender hasn't worked for the last 8 days. I have talked to tech service 5 times and have been given 5 different reasons why. Each reason has proven wrong. My case was sent to a higher tech 8 days ago but apparently it really wasn't sent. I was told it takes 5-6 days for this level tech to fix my problem. I called two days and talked to a really nice manager and he connected me to another tech. He said that the original referral to higher tech wasn't completed and it will take an additional 5-6 days for "higher" tech to resolve my problems. I have four blue lights and by all apperances it works. I have been sent a new extender and still have the problem. One tech said that our phones are the problem. Now apparently, there are many people experiencing the same problem. I will accept help from anyone. How many others have had the same issue?

HELP

0 Likes
Re: network extender
cphore

I wish to add that the people I have talked to have been great and understanding. They have expressed regret that the extender isn't working but 12 day's without being able to make or receive a call in my home is not satisfactory.

0 Likes