network extender
cphore

My network extender hasn't worked for the last 8 days. I have talked to tech service 5 times and have been given 5 different reasons why. Each reason has proven wrong. My case was sent to a higher tech 8 days ago but apparently it really wasn't sent. I was told it takes 5-6 days for this level tech to fix my problem. I called two days and talked to a really nice manager and he connected me to another tech. He said that the original referral to higher tech wasn't completed and it will take an additional 5-6 days for "higher" tech to resolve my problems. I have four blue lights and by all apperances it works. I have been sent a new extender and still have the problem. One tech said that our phones are the problem. Now apparently, there are many people experiencing the same problem. I will accept help from anyone. How many others have had the same issue?

HELP

0 Likes
Re: network extender
cphore

I wish to add that the people I have talked to have been great and understanding. They have expressed regret that the extender isn't working but 12 day's without being able to make or receive a call in my home is not satisfactory.

0 Likes