re: 4g service sucks on my verizon notebook computer
ybnrml

I bought this compaq notebook computer in January 2012 and signed a contract for 4g internet service.  I have NEVER connected at 4G!!!!.  It usually connects at 3g or sometimes even 2g and the connection goes in and out and I get kicked off the internet and lose information that I have been working on.  I have called the manager at the Verizon Store in Middletown, DE where I bought the computer and was told that they are working on the coverage and it should be working at full capacity soon.  That was about 4 months ago. 

I am really pissed off because they claim to  be the "Networks fastest Service Provider" and I am paying for 4g on my monthly bill.  I should not have to pay for 4g connection when I don't get 4g.  I love my notebook computer but I will NEVER NEVER use verizon again after my contract is up and actually need to look at the fine print and see if I can switch providers and get out of my contract without early termination because they are not providing the service that is promised in the contract?????  Maybe if everyone does the same across the United States they would not blow all of us off and fix the problem and we will get what we pay for!

Hoping to hear from someone!

Christie

0 Likes
Re: re: 4g service sucks on my verizon notebook computer
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is your location covered by the 4G LTE network?  It doesn't cover everywhere yet.  What is your zipcode or general location?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: re: 4g service sucks on my verizon notebook computer
budone
Legend

Also 4G data does not cost any more than 3G data. 

0 Likes