Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 4/5/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
$699.99 (128 GB only) device payment purchase or full retail purchase w/ new smartphone line on One Unlimited for iPhone (all lines on account req'd on plan), 5G Start, 5G Do More, 5G Play More or 5G Get More plan req'd. Less $699.99 promo credit applied over 36 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR.
how would i find my ssid and wep key for using wireless printer (usb 760 and windows 7) thx
To locate your SSID follow the steps below.
To locate your wep key follow the steps below.
1. Open Network and Sharing Center by right-clicking your connection icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
2. Click the link of the network you're connected to. (Should say "Wireless Network Connection 'router's name here')
3. Then click the button "Wireless Properties"
4. Then click the Security tab
5. It should show your Security, and Encryption type. Also there should be your password in secret bullet form. Simply click "Show characters" and you should see your wep key.
Hope this helps!
Is there a way to retrieve the wep key in windows xp sp3? I don't have an option to show characters.