Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
usb modem

Bought a used USB Modem Pantech UM 150 How do I do a ESN Swap and activate it


Re: USB modem

In order to activate new or replacement equipment through My Verizon, you must be signed into the Account Owner's account.

Once you are at the My Verizon Overview page, please click on the Go button located next to My Cell in the My Services section.

Now please click on the Activate Phone link on the lower right side of the page.

On the next page, you will need to select the number you are changing the equipment for and enter the new ESN number. After submitting this information, you will then need to program the new phone. The steps to do so will be provided on the website.

If for any reason the ESN change fails online, it will be necessary to contact Customer Service to complete it. To contact our Customer Service Department, please dial *611, airtime free, from your wireless phone or dial 1-800-922-0204, toll free, from any landline.