usb551L error MBNOx80548212
midnightsilver

I have been unable to access the internet on my usb551L after it having worked for a long time and am getting error MBNOx80548212 when i try to access the internet i can hook up my phone and get the internet to work but not on the device i got specifically for this type of thing what can i do to fix this problem because it is extremely frustrating oh and i can get text messages on the device

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: usb551L error MBNOx80548212
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi midnightsilver,
Let's bring back the reliability that you should expect! What is the current VZAccess Manager version? In VZAccess Manager choose Help>About. Have you tested the device on another computer? I am eager to continue troubleshooting so we can get this resolved!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
usb551L error MBNOx80548212
midnightsilver

i am running vzaccess manager version 7.9.1.0

0 Likes
midnightsilver

also i do not have another computer that i can try it on i am running my internet through my phone right now

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details, midnightsilver. That's certainly a strange error. What version of Windows are you currently using? And what type of browser are you attempting to access the internet through? Do you get the error message as soon as you try to connect through VZ Access Manager, or does the error occure after VZ Access manager shows connected but you try to connect to a website?

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
midnightsilver

I have Windows 7 and it does it before I even get to the browser but it is

FireFox I press connect get the connecting then the error pops up

On Sep 18, 2013 12:20 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information midnightsilver! Please try powering the device you are connecting off/on and test. Did you get a chance to test the other computer? Have you tried removing/inserting the sim here http://vz.to/15Kg9K8 or a reset here http://vz.to/1cHhdDQ Please share so I may further assist. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
midnightsilver

as i have said in earlier replies i do not have access to another computer to try this in addition i have removed and reinserted the sim card several times trying to get that to work i do not have the device that the links you sent to me describe i have the usb551l device not the 5510l mobile hotspot

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

midnightsilver,

No worries at all, my friend. And apologies for the link. To be honest, the error you're reporting is not one that has been reported back to us as a known issue. So, our best bet is to isolate the problem between software and your computer itself. To do so, we would recommend attempting an uninstall via your computer's device drivers and then a reinstall using the CD or http://bit.ly/xppBv .

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
midnightsilver

Already tried still won't work

On Sep 29, 2013 6:53 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes