wireless modem
countrybud

Just got a wireless USB card and now I want to play xbox360.  How do we configure it from a desktop to xbox360?

0 Likes
Re: wireless modem
mretrade
Enthusiast - Level 3
I would like to know the answer to?  I thought it was against the TOS?
0 Likes
MrJedi
Enthusiast - Level 1

It may not be against the TOS, but playing xbox through your broadband card will sure go over the 5bg monthly cap - so they'ed cancel your account anyway.

BTW - VZW does not offer an "unlimited"  broadband plan anymore.  Actually, they never did.  Funny how getting sued will make you correct the language you use.

0 Likes
SMRyan
Contributor - Level 2

Logically, it would be more adequate for usage of an xbox 360 of pc gaming to have a wired connection or atleast to play off a wireless router. To play off the air card itself will not suffice in the speed and moreover will not be as cost effective as playing off a wireless or wired connection through your home.

Mobile broadband is intended for it's convenience of having a stable connnection when and if you are traveling. It is not necessarily intended to be used as dedicated home connection for gaming usage.

0 Likes
harliquin50

I just got broadband wireless for my computer about a month ago, and it's alot faster than dial-up. I cannot believe the connection

speed tht i get with broadband.. I will never go back to dial-up. And i would tell friends tht don't have dsl,fios to get the broadband

0 Likes