Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Dog Friendly Peanut Butter Treats

Not applicable
2 1 4,105

peanutbuttertreats.jpg But did you know that peanut butter is also really good for your dog? When a dog eats peanut butter, they are getting a great source of all-natural protein.  Peanut butter is made of Vitamin H and Vitamin E which increases the sheen of your dog’s coat, improves the quality of dog skin and the strength of the nails. Not to mention, it also helps your dog’s immune system, which protects your dogs from disease. Peanut butter also contains the beneficial minerals iron, magnesium, potassium, copper, and calcium, as well as modest amounts of dietary fiber.

If you're looking to incorporate more peanut butter into your dog's diet without the mess of them eating peanut butter straight out of the jar, than these treats are for you! Not only do I make these treats for my own dog, I also make them for my friends who have dogs. I have to say, they look quite fetching when wrapped up with a bow! Bone Appetit!

peanutbutter recipe.jpg

If you make dog treats for your dog (or other special dogs in your life), please feel free to share the recipe!

1 Comment