Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Everything At Your Fingertips

yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee
3 0 3,982

Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL

The phones are identical but do differ in screen sizes with the Pixel 2 having a 5-inch AMOLED display and the Pixel 2 XL having a 6-inch AMOLED display.  Google definitely made sure to offer their customers all the latest features, regardless of the size they selected.  So no need to fret, you will still be able to take advantage of the fast charging battery and Google Assistant.  But just imagine, charging your phone for only 5 minutes and getting 7 hours of use!

You will also be able to capture all your holiday bliss with the best rated camera in the market.  Both Pixels have a single 12.2 MP rear camera and an 8 MP front camera. But that is not all! Google offers unlimited storage for photo and video, so you won’t have to worry about filling up the phone’s storage.

But wait, there is more!! One of my favorite features is the Google Lens. The Google Lens, will let you save dates by simply looking at posters or event tickets.

Tell us about the features you like on the Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL.

About the Author
I have been with VZW for the past 5 years and loving every moment. I spent 2 years working with our Social Media Team and now have the privilege to work with the Community.