Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

Get Back In Shape This September

Not applicable
0 0 669

september.jpg

These Fitbits and earphones will help you get back in shape this September!

Fitbit Alta HR  - Make every heartbeat count with Fitbit Alta HR Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband. Features include:

• Continuous heart rate monitoring helps maximize the benefits of your workout.
  • Track steps, distance, calories and sleep all day to help you reach your goals.
  • Get on-screen call, text, calendar and motivation notifications right on your wrist.
  • The long-lasting 5-day battery keeps you moving more and charging less.
  • The Alta HR™ automatically recognizes your exercise and logs your stats in the Fitbit app.

Fitbit Charge 2 - Make the most of your workouts and overall physical fitness with the Fitbit Charge 2 heart rate and fitness wristband. With this wearable, you can:

• Track steps, distance, calories and activity all day to help you reach your goals.
  • Connect the Charge 2 with the GPS on your phone and record a map of your route in the Fitbit app.
  • Maximize the benefits of your workout with continuous heart rate monitoring.
  • Enjoy convenience as the Charge 2 automatically recognizes your exercise and logs your stats in the Fitbit app.
  • See calls, texts and calendar notifications right on your wrist.

fitbits.jpg

Powerbeats 3 Wireless earphones - Inspired by LeBron James, these headphones will take your workout to the next level. They're lightweight, have dual-driver acoustics, premium sound and:

• The new Apple W1 chip means you can pair the earphones with Apple devices so that you can take calls, listen to and control music and activate Siri.
  • The 12-hour rechargeable battery lets you stay unplugged all day.
  • Adjust the flexible ear hook and cable management clip to ensure a comfortable and secure fit.
  • It's sweat and water resistant to endure weather and tough workouts.
  • It comes with a silicone carrying case so it's easy to store.

BeatsX earphones - Make BeatsX wireless earphones your constant companion in authentic wireless audio. Sleek, lightweight and compact, BeatsX are easy to take with you wherever you go.

• Get up to 8 hours of battery life. Plus, just 5 minutes of charging provides two hours of playback.
  • Ear-tips offer personalized comfort, and secure-fit wingtips provide stability.
  • The Flex-Form cable provides all-day comfort and makes it easy to carry the earphones in your purse or pocket.
  • The authentic, clear acoustics deliver crisp sound.
  • The new Apple W1 chip means you can pair the earphones with Apple devices so that you can take calls, listen to and control music, and activate Siri.

I personally love my Fitbit. It has really made me more aware of just how much exercise I am getting on a daily basis. Do you have a Fitbit? If so, let me know if it has changed the way you exercise too!