Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

Portable Power Packs Make Summer Plans Possible

Not applicable
2 0 845

Mophie has the portable power to keep your phone charged all summer long!

The June accessory of the month has the power to keep you connected to your friends and family all summer long! With the mophie juice pack or the mophie powerstation, your phone will be ready to go when you are. Plus, with the ease and convenience of the mophie juice pack, you will never miss the opportunity to take a picture of your impressive sandcastle because your phone died.  This little pack of battery powering goodness gives you the power to surf longer, take pictures, and text more than ever before. With its built-in battery to power your iOs or Android smartphones, you can stay connected wherever the day takes you, no outlet required! When the power does run low, simply select the juice pack and experience the joy of wireless charging through the included wireless charge pad.

Want more power to your smart phone but don’t want to change your protective cover? Then the mophie powerstation 10,000 USB-C universal battery is for you! This sleek powerstation is a reliable solution for charging your USB Type-C smartphone or other USB devices that's compact enough to slip into your pocket. The powerstation includes a charging port that supports both charge input and output at 15W Fast Charge (up to 3 amps) and an additional 2.1 amp USB charging port for charging two power-hungry devices at once. Despite its compact design, it's powerful enough (10,000 mAh) to add up to 48 hours of extra battery life to your smartphone or other USB devices.

If you like to travel like I do, then you can’t go wrong with either of these mophie products. I know that when I went to San Francisco last summer, I relied heavily on an external battery pack to keep my iPhone charged all day. However, I wish I would have had a product like the mophie juice pack. Then I wouldn’t have to worry about trying to find my battery pack in my bag while trying to avoid trolley cars and climbing the steepest hills I’ve ever experienced in a city.

What are your plans for this summer? Or if you plan on traveling this summer and will need to have your smartphone charged at all times, could you see yourself investing in a mophie juice pack or the mophie powerstation? Let us know in the comment section below!