Fraud
1michael1

I see that Verizon Wireless has made "mistakes and is going to refund monies to customers. I Moved to HI and then Verizon/now Hawaiian Telecom made regular "mistakes" and and I caught them at it. They corrected them regularly and I brought charges with our then Congresswoman, who was obviously in their pocket. The PUC would do nothing and these fools were allowing the rape of their hawaiian constituents as Verizon was the "only game in town"--an unregulated bunch of thieves and liars. When I goth a bill for a long fax to somewhere in PA, they said there were "crossed wires" and sent two techs in the pouring rain. When they found nothing up the pole or through the house, I mentioned "crossed wires" and the tech stared skyward and said, "Not again". My congresswoman wrote Verizon and a VP of Verizon wrote back about mistakes in billing, errors, and stated that I would not let their tech's in my home. Aside from thieves, they are liars. Now, they made more "mistakes". Why can't the Feds regulate their billing fraud.? Instead of earning money honestly, they use the ploy of phony billing so, when caught, they claim they made mistakes.
Numerous others have imparted their stories to me and I guess Verizon found a way to cheat their customers with impunity. Always question and validate their billing as they will mregularly cheat you.

I wouldn't use Verizon service again for anything.

0 Likes
Re: Fraud
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you

0 Likes