How about Forum Ideas as a new name.
prisaz
Legend

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Forum-Feedback-and-Suggestions/THIS-BOARD-IS-FOR-FORUM-SUGGESTIONS-ONLY...

Sorry for the double post. but I have noticed you spend much time only moving things from this forum.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How about Forum Ideas as a new name.
bcarroll7
Contributor - Level 3

Thank you for all your thoughts around this; we are discussing how we want to move this forward so it will serve the right purpose! 

Agree with you - this board has a bit of an identity crisis. Smiley Very Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@prisaz wrote:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Forum-Feedback-and-Suggestions/THIS-BOARD-IS-FOR-FORUM-SUGGESTIONS-ONLY...

Sorry for the double post. but I have noticed you spend much time only moving things from this forum.

Perhaps the moved postings forum. Sorry just in a funny mood.

0 Likes
Lee-Lee
Contributor - Level 3

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know your comments and suggestions. Verizon Wireless is always looking for ways to enhance our way of doing business to better meet the needs of our customers. Your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate department for review and consideration. Your feedback provides us with the perfect opportunity to hear exactly what you think, and often leads to improvements you will see in the future.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

How about the "When you aren't smart enough to figure out where the {word filter avoidance} else to post" forum? Smiley Very Happy

Something really does need to be done, it is ridiculous how many posts are incorrectly put here.

bcarroll7
Contributor - Level 3

Thank you for all your thoughts around this; we are discussing how we want to move this forward so it will serve the right purpose! 

Agree with you - this board has a bit of an identity crisis. Smiley Very Happy

0 Likes