Picture on page are hosed
Anti-Phish1
Master - Level 1

The pictures on the following page do not display.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-at-Home/Smaller-ONTs-Improve-FiOS-Installation-in-Apartment-Bui...

I could not find a link to report this to a webmaster.

The CONTACT US link was useless for reporting this.

1 Solution
Doug_VZ1
Contributor - Level 2

Fixed the images, thanks for reporting this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Reply
11 Replies
Doug_VZ1
Contributor - Level 2

Fixed the images, thanks for reporting this.

0 Likes
Reply
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

The pictures display for me.  What browser are you using? And what do you see instead of pictures?

Justin46
Legend

The pictures also display for me, I am using Firefox.

Also, at the very bottom of that page there is a link titled Site Feedback that generates a pop-up where you can give your opinion on that page and enter a text description of your issues, up to 1000 characters.

__________________________________
Justin
Verizon FiOS TV, Internet, and phone
QIP6416-P1, IMG 1.7.1, Build 09.97
Keller, TX 76248

prisaz
Legend

Same here. They work for me with Firefox.

BUT they do not work with IE 8. The pictures come up all crunched to the leftside, and do not display.

Justin46
Legend

@prisaz wrote:

Same here. They work for me with Firefox.

BUT they do not work with IE 8. The pictures come up all crunched to the leftside, and do not display.


Well how about that. You are right,  not good in IE 8. I also tried Chrome and Safari, and the pictures were ok using both of them, in addition to Firefox. Strange....

__________________________________
Justin
Verizon FiOS TV, Internet, and phone
QIP6416-P1, IMG 1.7.1, Build 09.97
Keller, TX 76248

prisaz
Legend

How about a Kudo for pointing that out.. Look at my numbers. 499Smiley Very Happy

Careful we don't want the servers to go down.

I will be first to 500!

image

Justin46
Legend

@prisaz wrote:

How about a Kudo for pointing that out.. Look at my numbers. 499Smiley Very Happy

I will be first to 500!

image


Done....congratulations!

0 Likes
Reply
prisaz
Legend

Thanks. That's great. I can sleep well tonight.Smiley Very Happy

Leave it to Microsoft.

0 Likes
Reply
bcarroll7
Contributor - Level 3

Thank you for letting us know, Anti-Phish. This is actually a fine place to tell us about forums page issues (and suggestions). We have fixed the images.

All, thank you for helping to troubleshoot it to IE8. Justin, you are right, there is a Site Feedback link at the bottom of each page, but this board goes more directly to us here in the forums.

Prisaz, congrats on passing 500 kudos!! That is quite a feat. Smiley Very Happy

prisaz
Legend

@beckyc wrote:

Thank you for letting us know, Anti-Phish. This is actually a fine place to tell us about forums page issues (and suggestions). We have fixed the images.

All, thank you for helping to troubleshoot it to IE8. Justin, you are right, there is a Site Feedback link at the bottom of each page, but this board goes more directly to us here in the forums.

Prisaz, congrats on passing 500 kudos!! That is quite a feat. Smiley Very Happy


Thank you..Smiley Indifferent I did ask for that last little push.

0 Likes
Reply
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You are correct, IE8 has scrunched them up. I've passed this along and we'll see if there is a resolution for it.