Re: The quote option in forum is missing
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can I please get an update if or when the quote option could be resolved in the near future? Out of all the options in the text editor that is probably the feature I use the most and not having it has hampered my ability to to engage fully in the community forums I participate in. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Ann154 wrote:

Can I please get an update if or when the quote option could be resolved in the near future? Out of all the options in the text editor that is probably the feature I use the most and not having it has hampered my ability to to engage fully in the community forums I participate in. 

Woo Hoo! The quote function has returned when accessing the forum with a mobile device. 

Solved! Thanks to the administration of this forum. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

This has already been resolved! I’m glad this capability was deployed again.

Thank you for your patience. 

Thanks and be safe!

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just an FYI. The quote function is still missing from the mobile view of the reply dialog in the Verizon Wireless Community forum. 😞

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes