Re: WOW, THIS SITE IS HORRIBLE.
DarkCobra1
Contributor - Level 3

Hey that means we're number one at something huh! Smiley Very Happy   Seriously though . . . rock throwing is always easy.   However, constructing the house where the rocks are thrown AT is much more difficult task.    I'm sure Verizon would appreciate any constructive thoughts and ideas for building a more helpful site.    However, rock throwing is fun so if that's all one wants to do . . . well then toss away :).    Meanwhile, some of us are trying to improve it and we'd love to have you help.

Message Edited by DarkCobra on 05-16-2009 08:06 PM
msolo26

I AGREE THE SITE IE HORRIBLE AND THE SO-CALLED SERVICE verizon OFFERS IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST. 

{please keep it relevant}

You can check for responses to the removed content in your other post -->> HERE

Message Edited by KaLin on 06-11-2009 02:49 PM
0 Likes
joetampa
I agree!  Someone forgot to test their work, and it doesn't work.  And you can't reach anyone to complain out it.
0 Likes
JaneL
Enthusiast - Level 1

Looks like a pretty clean implementation of Lithium's software to me - nice work!

Jane

0 Likes
Russell
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am not sure why someone would go after this board

If you don't like the service, fair enough.

But hate this forum? Why exactly? Software seems fine. People seem fine outside of a few who get angry at anyone stating that their service is not perfect. 

I use this forum daily for questions/answers.

Cora
Contributor - Level 1

This board is called feedback and suggestions, not feedback, suggestions and if you do not like something about us, be prepared to be attacked.  In any case, here are my feedback and suggestions.

I have had problems logging into my billing account for 2 years.  In the beginning I thought I was doing something wrong so I would attempt to log in over and over again, making sure every letter was correct and caps were off.  I even signed up for another username and password and changed browsers but the same problem continued to exist. 

Then I began to realize it was not me but the site I was attempting to access.  Now whenever I experience a problem logging into my account, I wait and try again later.  This usually works for me.  I have many websites I log into and at times have made typos doing so.  However, I have never had the problems with them that I have had with Verizon.

Also, after reading several posts in this forum, I find the grayish coloring of the typeface to be a strain on my eyes.  Please use black as the default color.  I usually change the typeface to black before typing.  Sometimes the board will accept it when I post and sometimes it will tag it as an html error and change the typeface back to gray.  If I change any of the settings, font, size and/or color, the board will attempt to revert back to the default settings while I am typing.

Well that is my 2 cents of feedback and suggestions and as I stated above, the board has changed the settings again. Smiley Very Happy

Before I started typing I set the font at 3 pts.  Now that I am adding an edit it now looks to be 3 pts.  

Message Edited by Cora on 07-18-2009 10:11 AM
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus
Thank you for the input, Cora. I will be passing this along for consideration.
0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner
Moved to My Verizon (My Account) for better exposure.
0 Likes
flafire
Enthusiast - Level 1

We will see if you still feel the same way when you locked out of your account. The syntax you'll be using in the forum will have to be flagged. Try not to be to hasty in your judgement of others.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner
Merged to existing thread
0 Likes