Hi. I'm new to the forums and read the FAQs under the Help tab. Within the FAQs there's descriptions of an Ideas section (see copy below) and blogs. How do I get to these? All I see are forum threads. Thanks in advance for the help!
An idea exchange is a collection of ideas that have been submitted by members of your community.
- Ideas are easy to submit, easy to vote on, and easy to share with your friends.
- You can comment on ideas the same way you do on blog articles.
- Each idea can have a status that tells you the company's latest response: if the idea is under consideration or might be implemented, for example.
- You can easily see the rank of the community members who post ideas.
- A quick link to social bookmarking sites can let you share interesting ideas with you friends.
- Labels and tags make it easy to find related ideas.