Best choice of plan when I am working outside the U.S for a year

I am going to work in China for probably more than a year.  I will not use the line for surfing, calling or texting when I am in China. But I want to keep my number. It would be better if I can receive texts or calls from the U.S on the occasion, such as receiving verification code of banks. Could you please give me some advice what is the best way (lowest costs) to achieve this?

Thank you so much.

Labels (2)
0 Replies