Does the international plan cancel itself automatically?
ROBALONSO2001

Will be in Europe for 14 days and are thinking of getting the $40/ 100 Plan. Can I sign up only for one month? Will it end automatically? or do I need to cancel it myself? If I have to cancel myself : Can I cancel it on line or put an end date as I sign up? or will I need to call and cancel? I will only need to make a few calls and be using wifi on the hotel so I think this plan is better for me than the  $10 per day.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: International calling
alicias_vzw
Verizon Employee

ROBALONSO2001

Wow! It sounds like you have a great trip planned! You have asked a lot of great questions. I would be wanting this information as well if I were traveling internationally. Yes, you can have the plan cancel automatically after one month. I would be able to ensure that this happens for you. I'm sending you a Private Message so that I can provide the personalized assistance you need. Please reply back to me in the Private Message to continue. Thank you!

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: International calling
alicias_vzw
Verizon Employee

ROBALONSO2001

Wow! It sounds like you have a great trip planned! You have asked a lot of great questions. I would be wanting this information as well if I were traveling internationally. Yes, you can have the plan cancel automatically after one month. I would be able to ensure that this happens for you. I'm sending you a Private Message so that I can provide the personalized assistance you need. Please reply back to me in the Private Message to continue. Thank you!

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes