How do I use my device in Norway and Amsterdam?
stevenjd1

what data plan adjustments required for overseas use Norway and Amsterdam?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: use in norway/amsterdam
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stevenjd1,

It's always good to know what to expect before you set off on an adventure, and both Norway and Amsterdam are quite scenic and rich with history. I really hope you enjoy your trip! As for how much it can cost to use your phone (and how to get your phone ready to be used), check out this great online tool for all that and more: http://vz.to/2bAwEEd . Just make sure that you get all of this set up before you travel to have the best experience!

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you reviewed the Verizon Wireless international travel page for information yet?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stevenjd1,

It's always good to know what to expect before you set off on an adventure, and both Norway and Amsterdam are quite scenic and rich with history. I really hope you enjoy your trip! As for how much it can cost to use your phone (and how to get your phone ready to be used), check out this great online tool for all that and more: http://vz.to/2bAwEEd . Just make sure that you get all of this set up before you travel to have the best experience!

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes