I will be visiting Guam soon and have confirmed through the trip planner that my phone will work there and that with the $10 per day plan I should get unlimited calls/texts but I'm not sure how data would work. Can anyone help me out with this?
- Pay a flat rate for a 24-hour session rather than per minute, message or MB
- Daily charge only applies on days you use your service outside of the US, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands
- Daily rate is $5/day in Mexico and Canada* and $10/day in other TravelPass countries
- Use your minutes, messages and data allowances from your domestic plan
- High speed data applies for the first 512 MB/day with 2G reduced speeds thereafter
I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.
bryanbkg, Guam definitely sounds like an exciting trip! We understand the importance of making sure you have a good understanding on how the data works while utilizing the travel pass feature. Allow us to further go over the details. Ann154 has shared great insight on how your services will work with the travel pass feature. While you are traveling in Guam, you will be able to utilize high speed data for the first 512 MB per day. Your data speeds will then reduce to 2G speeds until your next travel pass session activates. Does this information help clarify your concern?
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!