questions related to international calling plan options:
1. For the monthly plan - when does the month start, the day of your billing cycle or the day you request it
2. Is the monthly rate per phone? We will have 4 family members traveling to Europe and all would like the ability to use phone, text, data. We each phone be charged the monthly rate of $70 or is it $70 for all phones and data and text usuage will be shared?
3. If we do the daily travel pass of $10 / per day is that charge per phone or total for the all phone on the plan?
1) Fixed rates are based off the day of adding it. For example: If you added the feature 05/28, the billing for it will go till 6/27 You see the charge for it on the billing cycle the end date falls under.
2) International plans are on a per line basis. You could have a fixed rate plan on one line and Travelpass on another.
3) See above.