International Travel
JOHNSTOE

I am going to London England and want to know if I can call from there to the United /states.  What do I need to do to be able to call on my Verizon phone.

I find the site almost impossible to navigate.  I would like to be able to talk to a person without any hastle.  I have been a customer of Verizon for many years.  I have had a cell phone since they were attached to the car.

When I have been into Verizon stores lately I have not been pleased with the service in regard to asking questons.  Customer service is the name of the game.  Then not being able to speak to a person is very annoying.  They speak my name and then make it impossible to talk to anyone. 

There will never be a system that replaces people.  I dont care how refined technology is. 

I dont know who cares.

Most of all I want a simple answer to how my phone works with international travel.

I will be very interested in how timely I get an answer.

Edith [removed]

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: International Travel
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your trip! We can help you get prepared. One of the easiest ways to get this done is using our Trip Planner:https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/trip-planner-tool/. This is a valuable resource that will cover everything from rates to dialing instructions. Please take a look. I'm sure it will help you.

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: International Travel
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your trip! We can help you get prepared. One of the easiest ways to get this done is using our Trip Planner:https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/trip-planner-tool/. This is a valuable resource that will cover everything from rates to dialing instructions. Please take a look. I'm sure it will help you.

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes