I looked into adding international data to my phone for an upcoming trip to England, Spain and France. The first plan say $10/day only for days you use it. But it does not say how much data. Would it be up to the amount you already have in your monthly plan?
Solved! Go to Correct Answer
Nydiana, wishing you safe travels to Europe. Help is here to ensure you are set up for the best success for your travel needs. The Travel Pass is a great feature that will allow you to use your phone internationally for a great price. The allotment for the Travel Pass is dependant upon your current plan as it uses that for the usage while traveling. Click here for more information. http://vz.to/1UBaS6a
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I have signed up for travel pass. I am in france, voice and text works fine but my data doesn't seem To work. Do I have to set anything special in settings? Have Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Thanks!
Did you change network setting to LTE/GSM/UMTS? Instead of LTE/CDMA?
Network Mode Settings - Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Mobile networks.
These instructions apply to Standard mode only.
- Tap Network mode.
- Tap the appropriate setting:
- This is the preferred setting for most locations.
- This setting should only be selected if experiencing service issues in locations that offer multiple network types and only LTE/CDMA is needed.
- This setting should only be selected if experiencing service issues in locations that offer multiple network types and only LTE/GSM/UMTS is needed.
The preferred international carrier is automatically selected.
You can manually select an alternate carrier but it may require as many as 6 registration attempts with that carrier prior to successful registration.