Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Are we all here??
Mark_Venture
Novice

As I look through the new forum and who's posted,   and I try to mark everyone I see post as "follow"  I only have 15 people I'm "following" 

am I missing anyone???

EDIT:  I found 32 familiar names... 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Are we all here??
russr1123
Are we all here??
russr1123
Re: Are we all here??
Mark_Venture
Novice

that worked, and took me up to 33 that I am following...    I assume the DM option when I highlight someone's name will show up AFTER they've accepted?

0 Likes
russr1123

No, it should show up right away because they don't accept anymore.

0 Likes
Mark_Venture
Novice

hmm...  then I have a few that are messed up.. because they don't have the DM option, including ones I've just added.

0 Likes
russr1123

Well, DMing only works when you follow them and they follow you.

BTW, how did you get 33?  I only have 32.

0 Likes
Mark_Venture
Novice

I think Verizon Wireless Community  and the new Moxiteam ones might be ones that put me over?

0 Likes
cinderbloke
Novice

There are 33 names in this list (including Kristy), Verizon Wireless Community and Moxieteam makes 35.

Of course, only 34 names will show up in your 'following' if you follow all, because you can't follow yourself (at least I don't think that's possible).

Mark_Venture
Novice

Ok, now I'm following everyone...  I show 34.

0 Likes
russr1123

To make it even easier to follow everyone:

Current VCC Name"Old" VCC Name
Andy84094
equus
ecko04
bkw13
Cauterized
cinderbloke
daveyp225