Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
BOTB flag..
Mark_Venture
Novice

You might have noticed the BOTB thing next to my name on my posts right now...

I was asked by VCC members via PM...

well, I had no clue either.. then I realized I had a PM, opened it.. and here is what it said...

----------------------------------------------------

Best of the Best: Post of the Week!!
Sent: 08-02-2011 04:57 PM

Hey There!!

Congratulations, you were chosen as one of our Best of the Best weekly members for the Verizon Wireless Community!

You earned Post of the Week!!!

Each week, our Community members are highlighted in various categories. We look for members that have contributed to the quality of the VZW Community through their positive participation and enthusiasm. Thank you for contributing to the continued success of this Community!! We really appreciate you!!

You can view all of last week's BOTB winners here:BOTB Board  -> http://community.vzw.com/t5/Best-of-the-Best/Best-of-the-Best-July-23rd-July-29th/td-p/611240

If you have any questions please let me know! 

Thanks,

Lauren

-------------------------------------------------------------

My post that got me this honor -> http://community.vzw.com/t5/Motorola-Xoom/Xoom-Bluetooth-Limitations/m-p/606234#M716

0 Likes
Re: BOTB flag..
cinderbloke
Novice

Oh ... I thought that was Bring Out The Booze! :smileyvery-happy:

Seriously though, Mike, you are one of the best!

0 Likes
syntap

Better than that, he is THE best!  The Best of the Best :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
briankeith513
Congrats! These posts keep the VCC community lively.
0 Likes
Sam_K

Congratulations Mike!  You're one of the most knowledgeable people on all the various forums so it's a well deserved award. 

0 Likes
MikeSobe
Novice

I was wondering what that was.  Congrats

0 Likes
BlkGenius

Congrats Mike!

0 Likes
Nathan0490

Congrats on this Mike! However, it doesn't surprise me that you are already being acclaimed here on the forums for your extensive technical knowledge. :smileyvery-happy:

I'm sure that post you made was extremely helpful to many folks here on the VZW forums.

0 Likes
Cauterized
Congratulations! Good to see one of our own representing on the other boards.
0 Likes
andy_equus

CONGRATS MV.  :robothappy:

0 Likes