Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Been sort of quiet around here...
grooves12

It's been two months since we've made the move and still no word on new members, any upcoming test devices, or even any requests for our input from the powers that be.

Kristy, do you have any updates for us on what we might expect over the next few months in regards to the council?

0 Likes
Re: Been sort of quiet around here...
Frito

I would like to hear where we stand at this point too? It has been rather quiet around here...

0 Likes
Cauterized
When do we get to meet the new people?
0 Likes
Smuuth

Cauterized wrote:
When do we get to meet the new people?

What new people?

:smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
jcaino

I hadn't logged on in about a week due to embarking on this cross-country bike ride (typing this from a campground in Michigan) and had hoped to see all kinds of good stufff upon logging in.

I am disappoint.

0 Likes
Cauterized
I have been cycling all around Michigan this summer. There have been a bunch of great days for rides lately.
0 Likes
kristysaurus

Sorry I'm a little late on this one. We are still planning to add to new Members. The delay is due to a change in recruitment strategy.

On the device front, there are are a few options right now. We should have a decision soon and I will be able to tell you what the next device will be! Stay tuned!

Also, if you guys have any questions or concerns and that you need faster answers to, don't hesitate to PM me.

0 Likes
briankeith513
Thanks for the update Kristy! Hoping for the Bionic, IPhone 5 for a phone, and possibly, a new tablet. It will be great to see what's next for VZW!
0 Likes
techguru
Novice

Thanks for the update!  Not that our votes really matter, but another vote for the Bionic.  I think it is the most anticipated device of the year, if only because it has been talked about since CES in the beginning of the year.  I think if we get it at or a little before release, we could help build a lot of possitive buzz - assuming of course it is everything it is supposed to be and not another battery sucking, gps failing, interminable wait for updates cluster like the Thunderbolt.....  :smileywink:  (did I mention we are very opinionated around here?)

That being said, as usual, anything you want us to try out and comment on I am up for.

Alan

0 Likes
BlkGenius

Thanks for the response Kristy!

I think the iPhone 5 is the most anticipated device of the year. Heck, it's the most anticipated device every year but the Bionic would be a welcome addition after all the initial rumors of it being sent back to the drawing board. I echo Brian's comments about a tablet option as well.

0 Likes