Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Change in VCC Management
kristysaurus

Hi Everyone,

I know you're expecting a big announcement since CES is going on right now. This is a big announcement, but probably not the type you are looking for. I just wanted to take a minute to let you all know that today is my last day at Moxie, so management of the VCC will be shift to another community manager. All further important updates will come from "MoxieTeam" - so make sure to add that name to your friends list.

It has been great working with you all!

Best,

Kristy

P.S. Sorry this wasn't a device update Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Re: Change in VCC Management
Cauterized

Hi Kristy,

Thanks for the announcement and we will definitely miss you. Its sad to see you go so soon, but good luck with everything in work and life and best wishes for the future.

0 Likes
cinderbloke
Novice

Thanks for being a great VCC administrator, Kristy, you've been great Smiley Happy !

We will miss you. Smiley Sad

Hope you'll stay registered in the VZW Community so you can let us know what you're up to.

I wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

0 Likes
briankeith513

Kristy,

You will definitely be missed. Best wishes to you in your future endeavors!

0 Likes
syntap

Really sad to see you go Kristy, you have been great!  Good luck to you wherever life takes you!! 

0 Likes
russr1123

Hi Kristy, I'm sorry to see you go, but good luck in your future endeavors.

Now following

0 Likes
Humpa

Sorry to see you go Kristy, you've been great.

... now following moxieteam too

Thanks for everything

0 Likes
russr1123

I have to say that with Kristy leaving, I'm a bit concerned about the future of the VCC.  I'm curious as to what will happen this year.  Do they have any plans for us, or are we just in limbo land for the time being?

0 Likes
Change in VCC Management
techguru
Novice

Sorry to see you go Kristy.  I hope the choice was yours and you are moving on to bigger and better things.  Good luck to you.

Alan

0 Likes
Mark_Venture
Novice

Sorry to hear that and see you go. Smiley Sad

I wish you the best of luck in the next phase of your career and life!

PS: Keep in touch on Facebook!!

0 Likes