Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Droid Bionic by Motorola - Official Announcement
BlkGenius

Just wanted to help Kristy out and increase visibility.

kristysaurus wrote:

Hi!

First, let me say thanks for all your patience while awaiting the next test device for the VCC. I am happy to announce that it’s that time again! As many of you speculated, the next device will be the Droid Bionic.

As with the ThunderBolt, we would like to capture your initial thoughts before receiving the device and then capture your feedback as you become more familiar with the Bionic.

I know many of you have already been sharing opinions of the Bionic, but I would appreciate it if each of you could send me an email (kwoolbright@moxieinteractive.com) with a few bullet points about the things you are most looking forward to with the Bionic. As the Bionics will be sent by the end of the week, please send your email to me by noon on Saturday, 9/24. Also, if you haven't send me and email to confirm your address, please do so immediately.

Upon receiving your device, please complete our Bionic survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TTDWCJY and provide your feedback by Monday, October 24th. As we stated in the past, you are highly encouraged to write a public review of the Thunderbolt. That being said, I’d like to make sure that you are aware of Federal Trade Commission regulations requiring you to disclose your relationship with Verizon by simply posting a personal statement of disclosure with your review. (For more information about FTC regulations please visit http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2009/10/endortest.shtm.) I’d also like to ask you to share the links to your public reviews of the Bionic with everyone in the VCC.

Additionally, please be aware that your reviews will be tracked and we expect everyone to contribute and as a consequence for not completing the survey and sharing a review you will not be qualified to receive the next device.

We’re looking forward to seeing everyone’s reaction to the Droid Bionic by Motorola! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks again,

Kristy

0 Likes
Re: Droid Bionic by Motorola - Official Announcement
Cauterized

Can this also be the home of the "Did you recieve your Bionic yet?" thread. I know we are going to have to have one of those eventually :smileywink:

Edit- Oops, looks like we already have one of those threads. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
techguru
Novice
This could not be a better time. My Thunderbolt has been acting strange all day. It would turn itself off after I unlocked it, making me turn it on again, but only away from home (this could be app related, I just installed "unlock with wifi" a couple of days ago), and now while updating appsnfrom tje market I had my first spontaneous reboot in a long time. Time for a new 4g device in the house if only for a spare.

Since I did purchase my TB I think it is still under warrenty (what do we get, one year or just 3months?) But I don't want to be without it waiting for a replacement if it is dying. If it keeps up, I'll try a factory reset before giving up, and certainly un-install the latest installed apps to eliminate them as an issue.

Alan
0 Likes
Mark_Venture
Novice

techguru wrote:
...Since I did purchase my TB I think it is still under warrenty (what do we get, one year or just 3months?) But I don't want to be without it waiting for a replacement if it is dying. If it keeps up, I'll try a factory reset before giving up, and certainly un-install the latest installed apps to eliminate them as an issue.

Alan

its a 1yr warranty

0 Likes
kristysaurus

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend. Just wanted to let you know that the Bionics are packed. I'm jsut waiting on the shipping labels. They should be going out today. I will update you with tracking numbers once they are available.

Thanks!

0 Likes
briankeith513
Thanks Kristy! Really looking forward to it.
0 Likes
Cauterized
Thanks again Kristy! Having a tracking number is really super awesome.
0 Likes
BlkGenius

kristysaurus wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend. Just wanted to let you know that the Bionics are packed. I'm jsut waiting on the shipping labels. They should be going out today. I will update you with tracking numbers once they are available.

Thanks!

Nice.

Anticipation mounts

0 Likes
syntap

Thanks for the update Kristy!

0 Likes
MikeSobe
Novice

This is the most exicted I've been for a tracking number in a while.

0 Likes