Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Mobile Site
Mallow
Just wanted to let everyone know that the lithium forums have a mobile version if you already weren't aware. Just go to the normal URL and it automatically displays the mobile version Smiley Happy

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Mobile Site
syntap

I'd like to find a way to try the mobile site in my desktop browser... the layout looks a little like the "old" forum style that way, with the subforums stacked on one page.

0 Likes
Cauterized

Thanks, I had desktop mode ON on my browser and it wasn't letting me type in the text field. 

It'll take some getting used to, but I'm glad we're moving forward. 

0 Likes
Rafale

Thanks for the tip, even with 4G, some pages do get bogged down with all the graphics!

0 Likes
Nathan0490
I think the mobile version is actuall pretty neat. Trying it for the first time from work right now.
0 Likes
Frito

I was wondering about this, thanks for the tip.

0 Likes
Humpa
The mobile site causes my keyboard to force close
I can only use speech to text

0 Likes
Cauterized
I am actually really digging the mobile site so far. Only problem I have is it isn't as easy to see what sections or threads have new content.
0 Likes
Smuuth

Cauterized wrote:

Thanks, I had desktop mode ON on my browser and it wasn't letting me type in the text field. 

It'll take some getting used to, but I'm glad we're moving forward. 

To use the full site from your mobile device, you have to click on the HTML tab above the reply box.  Rich Text mode will not let you type in the reply box.

0 Likes
payne

Cauterized wrote:
I am actually really digging the mobile site so far. Only problem I have is it isn't as easy to see what sections or threads have new content.

Any way to fix this so it lets you know new content? hard to tell when that new device announcement has been posted :-)otherwise the mobile version is great.

0 Likes