Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
SQFreak Missed the Transition
BlkGenius

Often times we discuss patents and trademarks around here. I noticed an exception, SQFreak (Michael Gordon). He's in law school at UNC and he would normally chime in on the various discussions.

Yesterday, I was chatting with some council members via text messaging and included him on one of the messages. Some way, he missed the transition from the old forum to this new forum. I don't know how we could have overlooked him not being here. I understand he's been busy lately with, I think this being his last year of law school, but he's a valuable asset to the VCC.

I hope that some way Kristy and team can still invite him in to be a member of the council. I've known Michael since before the council. We both attended undergraduate school in North Carolina. Hopefully, we'll see him as a member here again soon.

0 Likes
Re: SQFreak Missed the Transition
cinderbloke
Novice

BlkGenius wrote:

Often times we discuss patents and trademarks around here. I noticed an exception, SQFreak (Michael Gordon). He's in law school at UNC and he would normally chime in on the various discussions.

Yesterday, I was chatting with some council members via text messaging and included him on one of the messages. Some way, he missed the transition from the old forum to this new forum. I don't know how we could have overlooked him not being here. I understand he's been busy lately with, I think this being his last year of law school, but he's a valuable asset to the VCC.

I hope that some way Kristy and team can still invite him in to be a member of the council. I've known Michael since before the council. We both attended undergraduate school in North Carolina. Hopefully, we'll see him as a member here again soon.

I second that!

0 Likes
MikeSobe
Novice

Oh man, bad day.  Even if one day this thing gets dissolved it'd be nice if we could find a forum to continue out discussions.  I would definitely like to hear your opinions on a phone before I bought one.  Or a heads up that Verizon is offering a trial plan that is worth trying to get in on.

0 Likes
syntap

I got a note on HoFo from BUmmedic asking how the VCC was going and that he wanted to come back if they ever began recruiting people again.  He said he had a Verizon line but his profile is showing all AT&T so who knows.

I hope SQFreak can get back in!

0 Likes
payne

I didn't know that there were three of us UNC Alums here. I went there when EHaus, Hinton James and Morrison didn't have AC. As a matter of fact the only way any of the dorms had AC is if you had a medical condition except for the new dorms they built half way between north and south campus.

0 Likes
SQFreak

I didn't miss it entirely! I'm back! Yay!

Now, I just need to browse around and get familiar with the new site.

EDIT: I only went to UNC for law school, so I didn't have the pleasure of living in any of the dorms.

0 Likes
BlkGenius
Yay! Glad to see you back Michael.
0 Likes
cinderbloke
Novice

SQFreak wrote:

I didn't miss it entirely! I'm back! Yay!

Now, I just need to browse around and get familiar with the new site.

EDIT: I only went to UNC for law school, so I didn't have the pleasure of living in any of the dorms.

Hey, welcome back Michael! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes