Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Welcome to Lithium
kristysaurus

Hi Everyone!

I am so please to welcome you to our new community. Thank you again for your patience and cooperation as we made this transition. Tell us what you think about the new community!

0 Likes
Re: Welcome to Lithium
briankeith513
Thanks Kristy! I'm very happy to be here with the updated VCC forums. Can't wait to experience the future of the VCC!
0 Likes
BlkGenius

Woohoo we're here!

0 Likes
klaysta

Will take some getting used to that's for sure.

0 Likes
BlkGenius

I just realized you can't edit posts. This is going to take some adjusting.

0 Likes
BlkGenius

:smileysad: bummer I wanted our post count to transfer too, but oh well, we can't have it all.

0 Likes
briankeith513
Yep, can't edit posts, and wonder how to quote posts as well. Maybe Kristy can chime in on this, or get these two features enabled?
0 Likes
Mallow

What I'm more interested in is hearing why Kristy is still using a Blackberry Curve :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
Mark_Venture
Novice

Hi,  i'm here :smileyvery-happy:

Not being able to edit posts is a downer.

0 Likes
syntap

We have landed :smileyhappy:  Hopefully the rest of the gang will be here soon!  I did have some issues logging in, namely remembering the link to get here.  I logged in through My Verizon and went support, but I was then prompted to complete my registration.  I had already done that :smileyhappy: and couldn't break the loop, so I logged in through another machine direct into community.vzw.com and got through fine.

Kristy - thanks for posting the forum guidelines, that will be a huge help to new members.

---------------------------------------------------

Twitter ID - @syntap

0 Likes