Re: 12:10 AM Still Not Here...
BDawg866
Enthusiast - Level 3
This site seems to be based on PST, which someone else pointed out in another thread. I think they're probably waiting until it hits 12PST, since that would be the official release date for everyone in the US.
0 Likes
sammedic

I chatted with a "live agent" at arount 1130 EST.  She said 12:01 EST I could get it online.  So much for that!!

0 Likes
SuicidesSpyder

Guess we see who really wants it on the east coast huh lol.  So much for sleep.

0 Likes
Iria
I'm not even sure it will be here at 12:01 PDT. In another thread a Vzw person said the site update to incl. X would be TBD. This thread, by Morgan B http://community.vzw.com/t5/DROID-X-by-Motorola/Ordering-a-DROIDX-online/td-p/218249
0 Likes
boopboop37

I was told the same thing.  Wonder what the deal is.

0 Likes
Easton091
Enthusiast - Level 3

If a CSR told you that you can call after 12:01 thats a lie.  They are closed at 11est.  From what I have read, you will get overnight shipping if your order is placed before 4:30 pm est.  Just go to bed people and order tomorrow morning.  I just got the Incredible and I am returning it and order the X in the am. 

0 Likes
SuicidesSpyder

Stuff if this is nething like the istupid4 coming out we gotta wait lol.  We may not get it if we dont man imma sleep allday after work tomorrow.

0 Likes
AirtouchOldie

I was told the same thing - Very disappointed I was misled!

0 Likes
AirtouchOldie

...And I was specifically told I could order at 12:01 A,M, 7/15. I am NOT happy that custome support was run as usual on the launch date so I cannot get any answer to why I cannot order the Droid X!

0 Likes
MILEMRKR4010

Just completed my order online.

I noticed it available when i looked at 3g phones, not from the promo that runs on the home page.

Hope this info helps.

0 Likes