2.3.4 update for Droid X2
Scur

So it was released after midnight, and apparently it's pretty sweet. Does anyone know if it's regional (some have gotten it, I haven't yet), and if so do I have to wait, or can I find it somewhere?

0 Likes
Re: 2.3.4 update for Droid X2
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Really?  Have not seen it nor word of an update being released. Where did you read about or hear this?

0 Likes
Scur

I'm talking to a mod over and Phandroid forums about it. I'd link it, but I'd probably violate the TOS here. Imagine that. Anyway, he got the update, and is starting to hear of others getting it, too.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Did he mention what phone he is using?  Let's hope so.

0 Likes
Scur

Droid X2.

0 Likes
Scur

"The full SBF below will bring your device up to Android 2.3.4, is still locked, and does not appear to be the 3D Blur that we have seen on the DROID3 and Bionic." - DroidLife

I was kinda hoping for the 3D Blur. But I'll definately take the overheating fix if it really works like I hear it does.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Yea, that's not an official release and will in fact violate TOS ...  but I guess the fact that it's there at all is good news that we in fact will see an update in the future...  hoping....

0 Likes
Scur

Well, THAT wasn't the official release, it was the soak test. But it was the exact same version that IS being released today.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

hmm ... well members of the SOAK group have yet to see any notification of anything coming ...  I guess we'll just have to be patient and see if it comes to be.

thanks for the info.  ear to the ground.  fingers crossed.

0 Likes
Scur

Soak test started yesterday.

0 Likes