Re: 2.3.4 update for Droid X2
Cody21
Master - Level 2

I hope that will include the DX as well  :smileymad:

Starting to feel like the red-headed stepchild lately.

0 Likes
xxnotperfect08

I got my update just a few minutes ago. Everything seems to work fine except for when I lock the screen. I don't like how before it would just slowly become black. Now it like flashes like a white line. I may consider removing this update by totally wiping my phone. (I just got it Thursday so there isn't much I can loose) I really really don't like how it does that on the lock screen/falling asleep. And I have tried restarting it and taking the battery out. My phone also still freezes sometimes and I have to lock it and then unlock it again to make it work...

I will be taking to Verizon soon enough if that fix doesn't happen.. As it might just be my phone?..

0 Likes
Scur

I know Nebraska area got their update, where do you hail from? (Trying to see the release pattern here :smileyhappy: )

0 Likes
xxnotperfect08

I live in NY and I received update around 11am. I hate it.. Just saying.

0 Likes
Scur

That sucks. You could always roll back, but then you'll always have the popup window trying to get you to update, which would be more annoying than anything else.

0 Likes
xxnotperfect08

True. But I am seeing other people having this same problem. I suggest that fix it. It looks like complete CRAP.

0 Likes
Scur

Almost 6 pm, still waiting for my update. Wonder if they'll just spread it out over the weekend.

0 Likes
litetaker

I still did not receive the update. And I'm at MD.

0 Likes
Scur

Just got my update today in Northern VA.

0 Likes