4th Defective Samsung Droid Charge with several problems
android714

I received my third replacement Droid Charge which is supposed to be "REFURBISHED".

Verizon should test these replacements before they send them to customers.

It still freezes. Bluetooth keeps losing connection. Wifi only works within 10 feet from the router. I can keep going on about all the issues.

I have to keep resetting the phone every day for essential functions to work.

I wonder if Verizon tech support will offer to send me a fourth replacement Droid Charge?

0 Likes
Re: 4th Defective Samsung Droid Charge with several problems
YaleK_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello android714,

I understand your frustration with the replacements that you have received.  I would like to make sure we improve your device experience.  When the device freezes are you completing a specific process or running an application?  When you got the replacement how long did you use it before installing your applications again? What type of Bluetooth device are you using? Have you tried connecting the headset to a different phone or tried connecting the phone to a different headset?  The manufacturer allows us to honor the warranty on the phone, instead of waiting for a repair.  If it is determined that a replacement is warranted we are required to send the same model phone.  I am confident we can review the best option to find an adequate solution for your concerns.  Please feel free to send me a Direct Message with your information.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
4th Defective Samsung Droid Charge with several problems
android714

It freezes randomly.Bluetooth has issues with jawbone headset, an aftermarket Pioneer radio in my personal car, a Ford Sync stock radio in my work vehicle, and Blueant Bluetooth speaker i my wife's car.All of these Bluetooth devices work fine with my wife's Samsung dumbphone's Bluetooth. GPS is horrible also. It took 12 minutes for the phone to find GPS signal. It is completely worthless. I don't mid the same phone as long as the features I use work properly.

0 Likes