ANYONE WHO ORDERED ON 9/19 GET THEIR PHONE
g0thw1ng

ANYONE WHO ORDERED ON 9/19 GET THEIR PHONE I ORDERED BY THE STORE AND MY PHONE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE 9/3 BUT NO PHONE YET

0 Likes
Re: ANYONE WHO ORDERED ON 9/19 GET THEIR PHONE
Mbzich
Enthusiast - Level 2

i dont see how u would get the phone earler than u ordered it so that confuses me

0 Likes
Re: ANYONE WHO ORDERED ON 8/19 GET THEIR PHONE
g0thw1ng

ANYONE WHO ORDERED ON 8/19 GET THEIR PHONE I ORDERED BY THE STORE AND MY PHONE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE 9/3 BUT NO PHONE YET

0 Likes
Re: ANYONE WHO ORDERED ON 9/19 GET THEIR PHONE
scubby04

I ordered mine on the 19 and it was suppose to ship on 9/7 but I got it on the 31st.  Im in Georgia.  U may want to call customer service if you don't receive it by tues after the holiday

0 Likes
Arbys322

I ordered my phone online on 8/20 and was told that it would not arrive for 3 weeks when I was looking at models in the store.  I received it 1 week later on 8/27.  I have no idea why your phone is taking so long except  for possibly because you may have ordered it in the store (not sure why you'd do that because when you order it online you get the rebates applied instantly and the shipping is free too), and perhaps the store placed other orders before yours.

0 Likes
dmw4814

I ordered my Droid X on 8/29/2010 and just received an e-mail a few minutes ago (9/5/2010) from Verizon stating that it was shipped to me - can't wait!! Smiley Happy

You definitely need to call customer care at Verizon!!

Dennis

0 Likes