According to Verizon Customer Service Rep, "Verizon has NO known issues listed for the Bionic."
Yaterml

I was on the phone for over an hour last night with a Verizon wireless customer service rep. She flat out told me that Verizon has no known issues listed for the Bionic, and that a phone with a 4.5 star rating on their review site couldn't possibly have as many problems as I was giving her. I had to have a defective device, or bad SIM card. SO they want to send me a 4th device because it has to have been that just my  first 3 phone were defective.

On a related note she also told me I was wrong, out right wrong. Apparently a Bluetooth that you purchase through them only has a 14 day warranty, and couldn't be replaced. I had talked to a customer service rep a few weeks prior who told me after the update on 12/9/2011 hit wait about 7-14 days and if I was still having problems with my Bluetooth that they would send me a warranty replacement.

On the same vein apparently the a/c adapter for the extra battery charging dock doesn't carry a warranty as because I have had to use it so much has developed a back contact. Which they also won't replace.

Come on Verizon get with it.

You lost me adding a another phone for my wife, you lost me buying any more accessories through you, and if you guys can't fix this soon your going to lose a very long time customer and I know that I am not the only one.

0 Likes
Re: According to Verizon Customer Service Rep, "Verizon has NO known issues listed for the Bion
Wildman
Legend

I seen this coming because all companies are charging the customer to cover the fees that they pay for the option to offer this service, this isn't really out of the normal but I feel your pain, the nickel and diming does get a bit irritating at times...

0 Likes
Re: According to Verizon Customer Service Rep, "Verizon has NO known issues listed for the Bion
Yaterml

First off you never tell a customer they are wrong. That rule 1 retail, I know I have worked in retail for almost 10 years. Most business have a motto derived from "solving the customers problems", and a business fundamental of supplying excellent products and services at a reasonable price, standing behind those products and supporting those products after they are purchased. Apparently that doesn't apply to Cellular Carriers and phone manufactures. Especially if it states on the package it carries a 1 year limited warranty. I even suggested that the rep visited their own support forum to review the issues on the phone for further research.

0 Likes
Yaterml

Verizon is very lucky to have Customer Service Reps like Tressa, she has fixed most of my isses interms of their poor customer service. Now if only they would apply the same vigor to fixing the phones, their 4G service, and get off their high horse and tiered data plans, we could all be happy. I would like to thank her for her service, as well replacing my bluetooth and such. You are lucky Verizon very lucky.

0 Likes
Re: According to Verizon Customer Service Rep, "Verizon has NO known issues listed for the Bionic."
LOUcifer
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yaterml wrote:

I was on the phone for over an hour last night with a Verizon wireless customer service rep. She flat out told me that Verizon has no known issues listed for the Bionic, and that a phone with a 4.5 star rating on their review site couldn't possibly have as many problems as I was giving her. I had to have a defective device, or bad SIM card. SO they want to send me a 4th device because it has to have been that just my  first 3 phone were defective.

On a related note she also told me I was wrong, out right wrong. Apparently a Bluetooth that you purchase through them only has a 14 day warranty, and couldn't be replaced. I had talked to a customer service rep a few weeks prior who told me after the update on 12/9/2011 hit wait about 7-14 days and if I was still having problems with my Bluetooth that they would send me a warranty replacement.

On the same vein apparently the a/c adapter for the extra battery charging dock doesn't carry a warranty as because I have had to use it so much has developed a back contact. Which they also won't replace.

Come on Verizon get with it.

You lost me adding a another phone for my wife, you lost me buying any more accessories through you, and if you guys can't fix this soon your going to lose a very long time customer and I know that I am not the only one.

LOL...Welcome to Verizon Smiley Happy

0 Likes