Adobe Flash 10.1.92.10 Now Available For Droid X and Droid Incredible Running Android 2.2 Froyo
aherron

Got this article on Google's website.Posted today 3hrs ago.

Adobe has now released Flash Player 10.1.92.10 for Android 2.2 Froyo, and is now available on the Android Market. The update, which comes with no official change log (description of changes made in the update), likely improves speed, stability, and may have even cleared up any known security issues.

The update is apparently currently available for both the Droid X and the Droid Incredible, though the Android Market will not let you know that an update is available. Instead, you can update manually by searching for the “Flash” application within the market, and that will replace your current version of Flash.

We’re still on the prowl for a changelog, so once we find that, we’ll post it here.

0 Likes
Re: Adobe Flash 10.1.92.10 Now Available For Droid X and Droid Incredible Running Android 2.2 Froyo
mike340

not sure how you found this by searching the word "flash" within the market cause i scrolled through several screens with a "flash" search and didn't see it ... can u please repost the specific name within the market

0 Likes
Re: Adobe Flash 10.1.92.10 Now Available For Droid X and Droid Incredible Running Android 2.2 Froyo
mjtimko

I read the exact same article(s) on Google this morning.

I just check the Market and did a search for Adobe, Adobe Flash and Flash and did not see the update.  This leads me to believe Google or Adobe yanked it from the Market.

I do believe that it was there and it was there long enough for someone to see it and screen capture it, but its not there now.

0 Likes
Tamika1
Contributor - Level 1

The Adobe Flash 10.1 will take additional time after your device have been update to show up in the market

0 Likes