After update - email notifications no longer show account!
phils

I just did the OTA update and now in my notifications list, the new-email notifications no longer display the account name!  That is really crappy - I have 3 accounts and always relied on the account name in that list to know which account(s) I had mail on.

It shows the different icons so I guess I have to learn which account goes with each icon - but that requires extra thought whereas reading the account name does not.

This is a stupid change - must be a bug??  Anyone have any solution?

0 Likes
Re: After update - email notifications no longer show account!
majael
Contributor - Level 1

phils wrote:

I just did the OTA update and now in my notifications list, the new-email notifications no longer display the account name!  That is really crappy - I have 3 accounts and always relied on the account name in that list to know which account(s) I had mail on.

It shows the different icons so I guess I have to learn which account goes with each icon - but that requires extra thought whereas reading the account name does not.

This is a stupid change - must be a bug??  Anyone have any solution?

I had similar on initial restart.  Seems to have resolved after another reboot, but I'm having other issues with the phone constantly recycling through a reboot loop shortly after it completes the SD/media scanning.  I think I may have a misbehaving app after the upgrade, but haven't nailed it down, yet.

0 Likes