Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
After update - email notifications no longer show account!
phils

I just did the OTA update and now in my notifications list, the new-email notifications no longer display the account name!  That is really crappy - I have 3 accounts and always relied on the account name in that list to know which account(s) I had mail on.

It shows the different icons so I guess I have to learn which account goes with each icon - but that requires extra thought whereas reading the account name does not.

This is a stupid change - must be a bug??  Anyone have any solution?

0 Likes
Re: After update - email notifications no longer show account!
majael
Novice

phils wrote:

I just did the OTA update and now in my notifications list, the new-email notifications no longer display the account name!  That is really crappy - I have 3 accounts and always relied on the account name in that list to know which account(s) I had mail on.

It shows the different icons so I guess I have to learn which account goes with each icon - but that requires extra thought whereas reading the account name does not.

This is a stupid change - must be a bug??  Anyone have any solution?

I had similar on initial restart.  Seems to have resolved after another reboot, but I'm having other issues with the phone constantly recycling through a reboot loop shortly after it completes the SD/media scanning.  I think I may have a misbehaving app after the upgrade, but haven't nailed it down, yet.

0 Likes