Alerts/calls
babyscot
Enthusiast - Level 3

Again new to smartphone!!!  When I put my phone in time out, a call can come through and is fine, but I don't get any texts until I wake it up.  Do I have something set up wrong or is there something I can do about it?   God knows I don't want to let it go without timing it out.  I charged it all night was fully charged and didn't use it that much and by 3:30 it was beeping low battery.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Alerts/calls
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

Are you sure you have your notifications set up properly? If not, here's how to do so, Go into the messaging app, click on settings, and under notifications check vibrate or check it to ring only. This will notify you if you ever get a text message while the device is in sleep mode. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

Are you sure you have your notifications set up properly? If not, here's how to do so, Go into the messaging app, click on settings, and under notifications check vibrate or check it to ring only. This will notify you if you ever get a text message while the device is in sleep mode. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
babyscot
Enthusiast - Level 3

That seemed to have done the trick! Thanks a bunch!!!   :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

You're so welcome!:smileywink:

0 Likes