Anyone else having the same problems?
twinboys2

Anyone else having the same problems with the Droid Charge??

I have been having problems with my Droid Charge and was wondering if anyone had the same problems.

First of all, whenever i'm in a call it always crackles extremely loud as if it's on speakerphone. And the longer you try and talk on the phone, the louder and the more it does it. It also does weird noises while i'm in a call. I can no longer talk to people because I cannot understand them as they can't understand me.

Second of all, my phone will allow me to send and receive pictures... but it usually takes 1 whole day to download the pictures someone sent me or even it never even downloads! And when I do click download, every single picture i've ever sent to someone sends to them. And sometimes that can be bad... if I try and send a picture, they never get it until a day later or so.

Third of all, sometimes my google account which allows me to use the android market, email etc.. signs me out! It says "Incorrect Password" randomly at times when I didn't even touch it. And everytime that happens, I HAVE to reset my whole cellphone. Which ends up deleting contacts, pictures, apps.. everything back to factory settings.

Also, if I bring the phone to Verizon (which I am to try and get fixed) am I allowed to exchange it for a new cellphone that was the same price if the charge doesn't work?

HELP!

0 Likes
Re: Anyone else having the same problems?
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello riley martin! My word, you have three very challenging and different concerns listed here! You've also included having tried a factory reset of your Samsung Charge. Sorry that the step didn't resolve the issues. I can help you to explore your replacement options. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and phone number to resolve this matter. Thanks!

DionM_VZW

Follow Us on Twitter VZW

0 Likes
twinboys2

Okay thank you.

0 Likes
twinboys2

How do I direct message?

0 Likes