Anyone know how to forward/share multiple messages??
rosi77

I am trying to forward text messages to my email and I would like to forward the whole conversation? Is this possible rather than doing them individually??

0 Likes
Re: Anyone know how to forward/share multiple messages??
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Search the Android Market for an SMS backup application. You should look for one that sends the messages to an email address.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi rosi77!

Thanks Ann154 for your reply. The ability to forward multiple messages instead of sending them one at a time is not something that you can do with the device. The messages would have to be sent one at a time. However, Ann154 has an excellent idea in searching the Android Market for an application that may be able to get this done for you. I'm not able to recommend a specific application, but I'm sure you will be able to find what you need in the Market. You can look for applications on your computer, as well as your phone, by visiting:

https://market.android.com/

I trust this information is helpful. Thanks and have a good day!

Christina B

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
pvsga

Look at PhoneLeash ... among its many features it can export an SMS thread to any email account, and each incoming and outgoing SMS is recreated as a separate email. With GMail, these threads even form a "conversation" view. Here is a link to this discussion on Android Forums.

0 Likes